10 Steps You Can Take To Slow Down Aging
Aging is a complex process that involves many areas of your body. It's unlikely that any one product or pill could cure all of the ailments of aging. However, there are things you can do that not only will help you age more slowly but will improve your quality of life. Your best bet for a long and healthy life is to:
1. Eat a varied and healthy diet. Include plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grain foods. Fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, and vitamins all play a part in keeping your body functioning at its best. Drink lots of fluids to maintain healthy skin and flush out waste. Eating right will help you maintain a healthy weight.
2. Exercise every day. Exercise improves appetite, makes healthy bones, gives you a better emotional outlook and improves digestion and circulation. Exercise makes you stronger and helps you lose weight.
3. Seeking prompt medical care when you're ill or injured. Listen to your body and take care of any little problems before they become big problems. Get screened for diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
4. Use sunscreen to prevent sunburn. Professionals agree that one of the most significant factors contributing to aging is chronic inflammation of the skin.
5. Quit smoking and avoid secondhand smoke. Smoking has very damaging effects and dramatically increases your risk of getting cancer and heart disease.
6. Manage stress. Stress is a part of everyday life. Develop ways to help you cope and adjust to situations in your life that may cause you stress. The situation isnít the problemÖits how you react to it.
7. Look for ways to improve overall well-being and enthusiasm for life. Be curios and creative which will encourage you to learn new things. You can also use humor and laughter to help you age well and live long.
8. Keep strong relationships. Maintaining close ties to your family and friends are crucial to healthy aging.
9. Donít let fears and worries dominate your life. A worried mind is not at peace and robs you of zest and energy which you need to maintain youthfulness.
Anti Ageing Articles
Anti Ageing Books